Log 013 - Neglected journaling (blog)

 Oh it has been awhile since I have written in this blog. Its main intent was record keeping for this aquarium salt hobby. And, its going well, the hobby itself. 

Top of mind, lets get back on track

The past month we bought a handful of ricordea, we nearly have lost track of what we currently have. A list to come, it has doubled since last writing. 

Today will be a 40% or so water change. I am also going to rearrange the rock to the far wall to absorb most of the flow as this Aquatop 5Gallon filter pump does not have variable flow speed. I think it is a bit much for the ricordea florida that I have on that far side wall. 

Tomorrow I will be checking the newest ricordea to see if its foot attached itself to a rock. 

Decided to keep growing green algae on the back wall. 

A bunch of media to be uploaded. 

Comments